Konverge’s Collaborative Software Development Process covers the entire software development life cycle from upfront planning,
to process and risk management, and then testing and application deployment. Its flexibility and scalability make it effective even
on projects with small teams.
KCP helps us:
- Speed up application development and deployment cycles
- Improve our predictability in terms of delivery and quality
- Proactively manage and mitigate risk in the development project
- Collaborate as individuals and as a team, involving the system’s users in its design. KCP delivers systems which meet their user's needs
- Identify multiple static and dynamic views of the system and software design, ensuring data and logic integrity
- Improve execution of planned events
- Anticipate unplanned events
- Create scalable and reliable software solutions
- Achieve short-term results while maintaining a long-term planning strategy
- Improve morale by acknowledging the expertise of all team members
Consistent process is the single biggest contributor to predictability, reliability and quality in the final custom software solution.
For more on why custom software projects fail or succeed, please read our white paper entitled, "The Buyer’s Guide to Custom Software Projects."