Clients have been coming to us for over 20 years for help with leveraging technology to meet their organizational objectives. Our consulting practice includes custom software development, Web & Mobile, SharePoint, and a portfolio of award winning software solutions.
The candidate will be responsible for day to day activities associated with managing and developing sales accounts for our IT Consulting Practice and Software Products. Activities would include managing the sales pipeline, finding new opportunities, and the qualification of those opportunities to establish a client base.
Sales experience in industries such as: Oil & Gas, Mining, Construction, Infrastructure, IT Consulting, Startups, SaaS, and manufacturing are considered an asset.
Some Key Responsibilities
- Converting inbound inquiries into deals
- Administration and management of complex sales cycles, price negotiation and contractual agreements
- Work with Marketing to continually refine our go to market approach and messaging
- Build client relationships with C-Level buyers (CTO, CIO, CFO, etc) and key influencers to secure new sales.
- Ability to identify new verticals and take advantage of opportunities in an entrepreneurial way.
- Capture win/loss feedback for sales improvement and product enhancement
- Personal consulting for how to best use Konverge products
- Proactively reaching out to new enterprise businesses
- Provide demos and presentations of products and services
- Develop a robust sales pipeline through marketing strategies, social media, networking and outbound lead generation
- Will be relied upon for strong communication and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain strong client relationships
- Conduct product & service demonstrations through live or virtual client sessions
- Liaison between prospects and clients and the Konverge technical team
- Maintain an up-to-date sales pipeline within the CRM system
- Solid experience in B2B inside sales preferably with SaaS, software or marketing services
- Proven ability to attract enterprise customers, to approach new markets and to maintain strong relationships
- Proven track record generating leads and converting them to sales in the custom software development industry
- Solid sales skills, has lots of energy and optimism
- Identify market opportunities and are self-starting, creative and entrepreneurial in nature
- Both technology and business-savvy, as well have a background in custom software development sales.
- You are a passionate seller, a hunter who can inspire others, sell ideas. You love what you do and continually strive to learn more
- Excellent organization, negotiation, communication skills and an understanding of customer requirements
- You work in a structured and self-organized way
- A strong working knowledge of CRM, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- approximately 2-5 years of experience selling technology solutions
- Skill in managing accounts from SMB to FP500
- Bachelor’s degree, computer science, engineering, or business is a plus.
- Base Salary + commission, bonus and benefits
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today!
To apply for this exciting opportunity please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Konverge is a custom software development consulting firm located in Toronto that provides unique technology solutions driven by a customer-centric and collaborative process approach. Konverge develops business software from an evolving knowledge base that employs the Konverge Teams technical services to fulfill your business vision.